I say HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL naw!!!
But it changes slightly!
I haven't talked to the ex-boo in a year now and now he feels like his heart is heavy! I give a sh*t less about how your heart feel. When I cared about your heart you didn't care about mine so why should I care now (or again).
It was a mutual friend's bday last night and of course he's gonna be invited out for the festivities. I was cool this time tho. (unlike the last) I laughed and talked to everyone (except him of course) and we had a great time. While at the second destination Lois says that a certain someone wants to talk to me b/c his heart is heavy but she was mindful of my feelings and told to approach with caution and ease. (Gotta love her) Anyway at the end of the night he runs up behind me and Lois while we were walking to our cars and asked if he can talk to me but I kept walking. (I don't wanna talk) But LOIS next to me says, "Kelly talk to the man, just talk to him." He asked again and I shook my head no. When I turned around to see if he was still behind us, he was walking back to the boys.
Now Lois feels like I should have may talked to him b/c it took a lot out of him to run up to me just to asked to speak to me. However, I felt like F*CK his feelings. I just don't care or wanna hear the reasons/excuses behind why he chose to do what he did. However, Lois, told me I should have talked to him and I always listen to my Lois, so I pulled up to him and told that we will talk but it will be on my terms. Not on his and right now I JUST DON'T WANNA TALK TO HIM ABOUT THE PAST!!!
Kel's I'm so proud of you! I know this could have went in another direction but you handled the situation gracefully! :) KUDOS!! Now Lois...usually I'm with you... BUT not on this issue. He does NOT get the upper HAND!!! NOT AT ALL!!! Kel's talk to that no good NINJA next year!! :) with my fore finga up STERNLY!!! love you ladies...
ReplyDeleteHey Luvbugs(and little RoseBud)!
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of KellyGirl too for her actions last night (or lack thereof).
I felt obligated to for forewarn dude about approaching her. Alast, he said his heart was heavy and really needed to talk to her. Waited until the end b/c he didnt want to mess up the celebrations. I did my part in telling him to proceed, if he chose to, with caution. And THAT he DID!!!!!!!!! He didnt even get close to us! Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
(bring it back)
I did slow when approached b/c i think its important FOR HER that they talk. But in her own time and terms. I just know from being in her shoes that when that emotional weight is lifted you feel sooooooooo much better. It amazed me a little.....
Call me a punk, but I cant fight compassion. I often say "he needs to feeeeeel this" in reference to guys when they've messed up. And I really do feel like he is. It was blatant that his heart is heavy! He even said "i dont know what to say, but i cant just say nothing".
(hand over heart)
Nevertheless, I support Kelly in whatever she chooses to do!
Be well!
sn: I AM SO LONG-WINDED! WHY DIDNT YALL TELL ME!?? ;-)
Lois... i know you are super compassionate and You know I understand the letting go process is the END OF THE BOOK!!! not the chapter...but he will officially be "black history" ( thank you LOVE JONES)... but its all in time!
ReplyDeleteThat last step is the hardest but once that hump is OVA... you can sing from the rooftops I'm FREE and HAPPY!!!
Kelly when your ready to make that step we are all here to sing with ya... (Although my singing is HORRIFIC)!
Lois you are a wonderful supporter! because you know I probaby would have slapped the NINJA!! sorry :(
Lol
ReplyDeleteDAAAANNNNGGGG!!! ( at the pic) TRUE STORY though...
ReplyDelete