Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My FIRST Post

I'm Uber excited about Life today!!! The evil miscreants of the world are trying me but my bright light and positive energy will NOT allow those Naysayers to bring me down!





Ok on to the good good!! Last year when we started this blog, I was so gungho ( ?) about it but never posted... I was scarrredddd...but now I needs me a flipping outlet!!





I love my STL SisterFriends! Ladies... I miss you all!! And I AM GETTING HUGE!!! my baby ( we shall call her RoseBud) is growing daily! And she's going to be a FIESTY Intellectual DIVA just like ha momma :)








Have a wonderful Day my lovely sister-friends....





BTW...has everyone checked out the America I am exhibit at the MHS? If not you should... I will go with! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the first blog honey!!! I pray we do bunches of blogging going forward!

    Also, I have not been and me and the newbie was suppose to go but if we don't make it next week, Imma have to roll without him!

    ReplyDelete