Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I AM OVER IT!!!!!!!!

Hey my Beauts!! well we have all taken a very long break from our posting... So much has changed and some has remained the same... we are still sisterfriends! All that being said...can we start posting?

I'm in Cleveland working.. I realized as I stepped into the rental that this employer, and job is no longer for me! Emma gots to get ON to the next chapter. I wish I could step out on faith and quit my job and pursue my dream... I cant! I admire those that do. With my wonderful new addition ( rosebud) I cannot make that decision. I often think, why not just do it. what's the least that could happen? Are dreams worth the risk?


Being a new mom is humongous adjustment! I still havent mastered being a mom, girlfriend, sister, and friend. The only role that I admittedly give my 100% to is motherhood. Junebug is my heart, soul and my breathe... She is the reason for the season... I look at single mothers and I truly see them as Superwomen! I digress...
I will be blogging at least once and week... Also Kelly I'm starting a cleanse Sunday! happy clearing your space! mental, physical and spiritual! I know the CREATOR has a plan and purpose for us So lets do THIS!

love ya Beauts! Blessing from the most high!

2 comments:

  1. EL!!! Waddup Doe!!! I Soooooooo understand what you mean. I remember saying to a friend of mine a while back that "I just want to be happy in a place that I spend most of my time". I just never thought that NOT being unhappy, stressed DAILY would be such a far-fetched request.

    So much HAS indeed happend with us all! Even since you posted this....Was I trippin (cause I usually am) or did I hear you mention a possible departure in your near future??

    UPDATE PLZ MAAM!!!
    LOVE PEACE AND SOUL LUVS!!!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lois! In due time...I want this stress GONE!!!!!!!! do you hear me! I am clearing my space ALL NEGATIVE energy and people has to GO! Starting with my employer!... :) I can feel the stress lifting... Imma Dance Dance Dance OUT of here

    ReplyDelete