I mean I like them cookies but they ain't quite my flavor!!!
So I finally met Mr. Voice... And what a voice he has! We talked and laughed and talked and laughed. He hugged me and I melted!!!! I have been FEENIN' (in my Jodeci voice) for some testosterone in my life. I was like, I'm tired of hanging out with the girls. I need to feel some love from a MAN! LOL... But when I pulled up, ya girl almost didn't get out the car. Not so much because I was nervous about meeting someone in person that I'd met online but because I can be a little vain at times when it comes to certain things. When I pulled up, I seen that he had a gap (a gap yall, yea I'm cursing at myself) and I am bad about teeth. I be like I want a man with a BEAUTIFUL smile! SMH at me. Everybody ain't got perfect teeth tho Kelly, you gon pass up yo husband thinking you need a man with beautiful teeth! But I got out the car, he hugged me, then the conversation just flowed! And before I knew it I was out of myself and enjoying the company of this man.
Mr. Voice, whom I'd met online a few months ago, and I met on Burger King lot down the street from my church and what a great personality I got to see for our short time together. He had me laughing and blushing and smiling, and swaying like a lil shy girl in the cold... I think I was just happy to be around a man. And when he hugged me, the smell of that cologne and them muscles all around me just made me weak. (I'm happy for the moment while thinking about it, lol)
Mr. Voice is 6'1, THICK, dark brown skin, with a bald head. He has the Rick Ross thing going for himself and y'all KNOWZ I like me some Rozay swag! LOL... We have good conversation and nice laughs every time we talk on the phone. He cooks and has his own catering business (specialty is BBQ). So it was time to "bump into each other." Seems to be a sweet guy from first impression but lets wait until the next time we meet.
Laterz!!!
P.S. I know his brother, like been to my house, know his brother!!!!! :-o *smacks fohead*
*SNAP*
ReplyDeleteI remember his brother!! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! LOL.
We met him last night! GOOD first impression! Before we knew it, there was a round of drinks on the way and he didnt even know my name! I'LL DRINK TO THAT! LOL
KEllz you HAVE to stop telling folks Im Crazy!
I Think you should do a second impression entry!
LUV!
~L