Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Monday, June 27, 2011

I mean I'm sleepy but I ain't sleep tho!

I promise this is too much already. It is my second weekend out with him and I'm at work going insane again. WHAT. THE. FRENCH TOAST!

I just want to be in bed sleep right now. No work, no school, no nothing. All I want is food, water, and my bed!

I told myself I was doing nothing this past weekend, especially since I missed my night out with the ladies friday but somehow I was in the streets with my people saturday and ended my night with Mista Man!!! Oh weeeeeee!!! And Mista Man is the true meaning to late nights early mornings!!! I would say I'm mad but that would a LIE!!!

Anywho! I just need some rest right now! Or maybe I need to learn to keep up with him. ;-)

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment