Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Namaste"



Hola Ladies!!






Starchild and I went to Yoga yesterday and are going back today! (yay us)


It was great! I really do think i need that daily! Our minds are usually all over the place from rise to fall with planning, moving, working, cleaning, and cooking.

That time away to just "empty your minds"(in my yoga voice) is really refreshing.



Since I know its might not be realistic to get to that place, just wanted to remind you all to breathe deeeeeep, and take a second (or two) to get back to you!! Love on you and hopefully the universe will follow!




My company has a trainer coming weekly to do yoga for us for 6weeks. (Hi Five Up Top)! I think I'm gonna look for a morning Yoga DVD to do in the A.M. at home.




FACT: The gesture Namaste represents the belief that there is a Divine spark within each of us that is located in the heart chakra. We bring the hands together at the heart chakra to increase the flow of Divine Love. Bowing the head and closing the eyes helps the mind surrender to the Divine in the heart.






Be Well Luvs!






~Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment