I got it bad yall. That thing we call fear! I'm so scared I'm just ready to let go of what could possibly be a good thing.
Me n the newbie are doing GREAT! And that scares the living crap outta me because in the past when things were good (w/anyone) they always took a quick turn left and started to go sour!
Now I'm not saying me and him are gonna jump into a relationship but I am digging the guy right now but at the same time holding a lot against him that I shouldn't. So much that I just think some days I wanna not talk to him anymore.
Newbie does all that Lois' posted yesterday and was speaking on and yall know im always down for different. He loves musuems, walks n the parks, family, intellectual convos, and most importantly that man is a God fearing man! He goes to church every sunday. Got me feeling like a heathen. Lok
But....
He has 2 kids w/the drama from 1. Just started working (part-time), stays at home w/mama, fresh out of a relationship w/the last baby mama (march was the break-up), etc. I could go on and on.
Sadly...
At times the man makes me think of Ade. :-( ... Only bc Ade was fresh out of a relarionship, had the b.m. drama, stayed at home w/mama, etc.
And when I tried to be beyond that whole fear thing it scratched my face all up n left me feeling stupid.
What to do? Even though I know we are not close to man/lady status, should I just chuck this up as a lost and say this is friends even though I'm laughing, smiling, eating, having good conversation, and being me continuously? I'd hate to have that "what if" just because he sounds so similar to the last guy. And because I don't wanna experience another embarassing episode of the "lost of the boo". Smh...
Ladies?
No comments:
Post a Comment