So...Lemme tell yall bout MY ABCs!!!
Abe
Bill
Christian
David
HA!!!
So I been really trying to keep my mind open about this dating stuff. These are men that I've met or dated over the last 6months. Reeeeeally interesting..this crew. does the phrase, If you dont like what you keep getting, maybe you should change you???....
(singing) I am chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangiiiinggggggg (J hud voice) LOL
Abe: 30, handsome, tall, cuddly, rental car worker. Likes to date, talk, text, joke, listens, and is patient with me and my disappearing acts....Lives at home with his momma, plays video games, and seems to be COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH in person. This fool will make you feel like awwwwwwww shooooot! Im on a Date!!!...Until you get to your destination. I mean. Dude is excited about the date! Like I am first person to call when he thinks about doing sumthin, works with my schedule, brings flowers, opens doors, holds hands....and then WILL WATCH ANY SPORT ON TV BETWEEN CONVERSATIONS. (cross eyed) Minimal touching and pda.
Double U. Tee. Efff!!!???
Bill: 34, barely taller than me, bowlegged, charming, truck driver. Dimples you can swim in. Eyes that you really shouldn't look into if you're trying to stay mad. and supple lips. Im just sayin. LOL. More of a home-body. He's a hardworker so he just prefers to relax. I respect that....but you just might BORE the fukk outta me sir!!! I work AND play hard. He's a sweetie pie.Im just not there. I've invited him out and he's invited me in. He hasnt been making sexual advances or hinted to that effect. But Im starting to wonder how many no's its gonna take for him to get the point. I'd take dutch over hangin out at home.
GOOD LUCK Sir....
Christian: 35, met in a bar. handsome, chocolate, beautiful smile, new yorker, business man, 1 beautiful daughter, marriage-minded, respectful, GREAT conversation. Hmph! I left with a smile and allllllll intentions to call him! Yes. No hesitation to make the first call!.....But I didnt have a chance to! He called an hour after we parted. I freshened up. and met him for breakfast! Yup! yall KNOW. I DONT PLAY WITH MY SLEEP. But he was worth it. Great Night and Morning. I'll just catch some z's with my shades on. No biggie. But he called all day!!!! and the next and the next and the next. I got an ivite to be on the passenger side of his ride to Target, the cleaners, the mall, car wash....even to pick up his daughter. When fatigue set in and slapped the crap outta me THIS ISH WASNT CUTE! After declining a couple invitations he was done. He clearly needed more attention than I had to give. Poor Lil Tink Tink!
But
But
BUT
Since my digits changed, dude found me on ChristianMingles.com and said he misses me. "Second Chance?" (insert his puppy dog eyes)..... Hmmmm....I havent responded. I think I'm busier now than I've ever been in my life. Dont wanna waste his time.
(big sigh)
David: 44....No credentials needed. This FOOW tried to get me drunk...and while he was drinkin and talkin.....got to talkin bout the things he'd do to me....with cotton balls and Q-Tips....LMAO STILL!!!!! LIKE....I DONT GET ITTTT!!!!! Got home...and decided to let me know that he thought of me in the shower...and was about to rub him down with some BABY POWDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (DROPS THE PHONE)
This is all i pictured
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdAWmlXvSow
WHAT ABOUT A GROWN BLACK MAN COVERED IN BABY POWDER IS SEXY?????
NOT SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYT!!!
BUT FUNNAY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway! Just wanted to catch yall up. I met this handsome guy in th airport named Eric....He was heading to D.C. We've only talked on the phone a couple times. I might see him when I go back to Houston next week. He may just be my next entry In my ABC's...who knows. LOL.
This little pattern is kinda freaky tho. =)
My search continues... with caution of course. LOL
Love yall!
~L
No comments:
Post a Comment