Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Is the Cat Out The Bag? Already?

Soooo I'm wondering if I should take the signs now and run or wait it out in see what happens.

As we all know. Me n the babes have been going hard these last few months and I find myself questioning where I am with him and if I am falling in love with this man ALREADY. (for those that don't know, I where my feelings on my sleeves. Wish I didn't but it's my downfall). Anywho, I'm digging the boo. He has true potential from church together, to family dinners, to time with kids, to endless date nights, etc. HOWEVER, he scared the SHIT out of me when during a conversation he says "FUCK LOVE!"

Ya'll could imagine the look on my face and how I totally shut down. I mean no words. I didn't know how to respond. My heart fell when I heard that for the SECOND time. This time during a serious conversation.

He explained his purpose for saying it. Stating that he's been in love twice and it didnt work so he says "fuck love" because he's not out searching for it. He's just gonna let it happen. His thing is that he wants to get to know someone before just being like, he loves that person. Understandable but DAMN I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND!

So I'm like DAMN! Because my idea of falling in with someone is part of getting to know them. I mean like I wouldnt say fuck love and I've been hurt waaayyyy more than 2 times. I'm not trying to disregard his feelings for it but What abt mine? If I don't watch the signs now and take them for what they are then how stupid am I later when it doesn't work. He could be doing all this sweet shit just because he's been taught to do so but if he's not willing to be open to love then what???

The cats out the bag!

Lost in translation!

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I personally believe that his statements are based solely on past relationships. I think it's his way of dealing with the love lost. I don't believe he will prevent himself from loving but I do believe it's a verbal wall. Just from being around him, I'm positive he is open for love, when it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel him. A heart can only take so much. He's a man...more fragile than we. I, too, think he's speaking from a place of disappointment and fear. If he thought for one minute that you were on a new path to destroy his heart, he'd be long gone. I say accept the good, but guard your heart. After all, you're in this thing too! Who says that he won't disappoint you or hurt your feelings? None of us want that to happen, but it's a possibility. You BOTH have feelings invested. He's not the only one in this thing!

    ReplyDelete