LOL, I wish! I want to be courted one day soon (ya know, the right way) I was thinking that us single ladies could do some dating as we originally started this for.
SO Anybody wanna have some fun with me??? Huh? Anyone???
So when we originially when we started out blog, we were gonna do some dating and talk about those dates but God had some other plans for us and we all got off track. Now I'm back. I'm doing my dating. I have signed up one 2 dating sites and I'm waiting for some good convo to lead to a good date so I can blog all about it!!!
Stay tuned ladies! I'll keep yall posted on what happens!!
Im DOWN!!!!!! I thought to myself this morning that I think its time for the girls to meet the guy I've been dating since May....but that thought left. If I'm being HONEST with myself and my girls, Im not taking anyone seriously since my plan is to dipp soon (YAY). BUT he has been a good DISTRACTION more often than not and I met lots of his family on the 4th. At any rate, Im having FUN!!
ReplyDeleteTHAT ALL A GIRL WANTS TO HAVE!!!
PEACE!!!
~L