Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Friday, July 6, 2012

After the Cleanse!

So it went well ladies!!! The cleanse went REALLY well! I am now more clear minded and ready to hit the ground running! I am ready to set some goals and do whatever I have to do to get'er done!

I will tell you this, them 30 days of NOT drinking or eating out was HARD! I felt like I needed a drink every single weekend and hell during the week some times but I did good and more importantly, not having those drinks made me face reality and see things for what they were. I am able to accept things a lot better and deal with them with a conscious mind rather than drinking on them and still trying to figure them out months later! In doing this I learned that every time I go out I don't need a drink and I don't have eat out especially when I have food at home. Sometimes I just need to say no to me and keep some change in my pocket. That's always nice right?!

I am still dealing with some issues with my mom but that too shall pass. Her health is still not the best but in looking at things with a better eye I know that I can't do much for her but support her when she is ready to get out the bed and do what she has to do for herself. Sometimes you gotta let people take the first step and keep it going instead of trying to be their steps. Ya know?!

I also let Kwan go! YAY me!!! And I gotta tell yall I realized that I was trying to hold on to someone that wasn't for me. I wanted to be with someone that did not want to be with me. The whole time I was trying to make the relationship work, he was trying to ruin it and he was messing with his Baby Mama!! I mean this clown was in a whole 'notha relationship. SMH @ me for dealing with the lies and all that B/S especially when I knew they were lies and B/S. With me being in a better place, it was so easy to let him go and focus on ME! And I am LOVING ME SOME ME! LOL.. Yall I have been enjoying my days, I am getting my weight back down, I am having a ball with my girls, I having some fun with Mr. Slow Dance and Melvin! I tell yall, I am having a BALL and I missed this smile and this fun. I missed my cuteness and genuine laughs!!! Whew!!! I missed me! LOL.. Next time yall see me going through, slap me and say SNAP OUT OF IT! LOL... LBVS

And ladies with all that being said, now I lift my glass and I say "I am happy to be growing into this woman that I am becoming. I feel like I am learning a whole new positive, driven, motivated, inspired Kelly. AND LASTLY, My next boyfriend gon walk all my girls outside when we are together to make sure they are safe (daylight or dark) and love us all genuinely!" LOL *SALUTE*




1 comment:

  1. And I'LL DRINK to ALLLLLLLLLL of dat!!!!
    "I missed me!"---Quite a statement!!! And a blessing to return to at any time!! Proud of you! (and I'll be the first to slap the COUNTRY COWBOY ISH outta you if you slip!...although my approach has been a bit more gentle. Im weakening in my young age)

    Luvs yall!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete