Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Monday, July 2, 2012

GUESS WHOS GOT A BOY FRIEND!!!!!!!

Shole Da Hell AINT ME!!! LOL But My flesh is getting WEAKKKKKKKK!!!!!! Its been so long..... And Its building up in me.... I Want it! and Want it! and Woooooooooooooooo! MIGHT MAKE MY HEAD POP OFF!!!! ^^^^^This is sounding reallly familiar.....Until i had that "DREAM" that I shared with my sista-friends. Smh! ANYWAY! Yall shoulda seen my big brutha "Cy" face yesterday when he thought I said I had a boyfriend! LOL. It was so cute! He lit up! Him was happy for me...said he noticed a change in me...! Am I "THAT" Friend???!!! The one that all my girls would be glad when I get man?! So we can double date...See how our men get along...and eventually make form a friendship so we can send them out on guy time so we can have more girl time?....the one you would invite out to see the movie we talked about but dont want her to feel awkward when you and boo show pda? Yall ever wonder what kind of guy I'd truly be into? I asked this question to my guy friends and they all had different opinions on the type I'd commit to..... Because I love yall.....I'll commit soon! Jut send some my way! I'll go speed-dating....blind dating....interracial dating....IM NOT PICKY.....OR AM I??? (sigh) ~L

1 comment:

  1. Boyfriend? Who got a boyfriend? I know the big Brotha face was like, "YES ANOTHER MAN TO SOCIALIZE WITH WHEN IM WITH THE GIRLS!" LOL... How is the online dating going? If I run pass someone that does not spit out B/S when Im asking questions, I'll pass him along. LOL

    ReplyDelete