Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Commitment Issues

Good Morning,

I woke up early this morning,thinking what can I do to push this entrepreneurial spirit in myself!!!I sat and thought about it for a while... I jumped out of bed after thinking for an hour or so and decided to commit to SOMETHING!! beside little RoseBud,and my S/O I'm committed to NOTHING! So this is the best place for me to start...
My 30 day commitment is as follows... I BLOG everyday... It would be great for you to join me :) By the way please do so... or this thirty days may feel more like 365. Thank you in advance...
Secondly, I am eating better. You say define better Emma! Here it is..I'm hesitant to write what i really should write... SUCKS to commit to a "diet" especially when you are making your good friends your accountability partners. Ok I'll come back to that one. Thirdly, I will treat my hair better! Protective styles, keep it moisturized and leave it the hell alone!

OH BOY! I'm back at that second one...........................................................OK! I'm starting a cleanse Monday! There I SAID IT! cleanse, fruits and veggies! water, juice and decaffeinated tea. I will commit to this for a week. That's a work week. Damn that was hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment