Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Monday, October 29, 2012

Lets Flip For it!!!!???

Hey Ladybugs!!!!
Idk if my brain was still in Vacay mode or what!?...but I am finding more and more inspirations for LIVING daily!!! I love it!!! So I was counting out Quarters for a juice at work today and notices some semi-fancy coins that Id swear (and probably be lying) I'd never seen before! And I thought to myself, Self! My self said Hmmmmmm??? I said Self! I need some spontaneity! I wonder if....if I kept all these different quarters and once a year. I drew a quarter from a container....Id actually take a quick road trip to the state of quarter was pulled? About a half hour later, I saw a BIG book in the lobby called "wonders of the world" that listed out great attractions in many many different places that people might not ever know was there or even care about without learning about it in this book or otherwise! (singing) Goooooooood is trynna tell youuuu summmmthin! Is my mind venturing out into Randomness? Have I soaked up a liiiiiiitle too much sun? Is there still alcohol flowing through my veins?...Or have yall ever considered things of this nature as well. OF COURSE I NEED TO GET MY LIFE IN A MAJOR WAY RIGHT NOW....But once settled.... I thought (initially) it might be nice!?... I mean...REALLY..Do we EVER need an occasion to have a GREAT time WHEREVER we are? MmmmmmmmmmNoooooootSoMuch! I’m Just sayin! WHOS WITH ME!!!!???? LOL Smooches! ~L

No comments:

Post a Comment