Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I FAILED

Already ladies i have failed my commitment! I didn't blog yesterday, I didn't start my cleanse, but today is the day. Also NO DRINKING! I passed that portion :) Yay for me...

I AM AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFULL!
I AM AN AWESOME MOTHER AND FRIEND
I AM INTELLIGENT
I WILL BE EMPLOYED IN A FEW WEEKS!!
I WILL BE EMPLOYED WHERE I WILL BE A VEHICLE TO HELP OTHERS!
I WILL BE FULFILLED IN MY EMPLOYMENT...EVERY ASPECT OF MY LIFE!
I AM A BUSINESS OWNER

Why all the I am's...well Joel Osteen! I watched lifeclass yesterday... it was great! i didn't get a chance to see it all however its a keeper. I have to go back and watch over and over as needed. Its like a prescription from the creator... take as needed :)

I will be back later today to catch up from yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment