Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Let's make it a good one

Happy Wednesday!!! It's humpday! I'm trying to decide will I hand candy out to the neighborhood children... It should be fun for Rosebud :) we got her a Minnie mouse fit. Can't wait to get pics of her in it!
At what age do parents start taking their children to "trick or treat" ? I don't know if I want to ever do that!! There are some crazy folks out here!!! I don't remember my parents checking my candy. Did yours? How do you check candy? Besides eating it yourself.
Things that make me go hmmm

1 comment:

  1. I think most of parents I know took their baby out as early as the double digit months or at 1 when they could walk. If you decide to hand out candy, there were some of the CUTEST toddlers in that area when I lived there that I'd EVER seen so either would be enjoyable for Rosebud!!

    The BEAUTY of having your own family =) is that you set, and carry out your own traditions. So go with whats best for you hunni!
    My parents usually tossed out anything that wasnt wrapped, checked wrappers for holes or tampering, and ate what they wanted (within reason). LOL

    I baked and brought sweets in to work (as usual). I made my pumpkin and cupcakes. I just LOVE baking for holidays! Especially with the kids (Cant WAIT to be a Mommy)!

    Luv!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete