Welcome!!

Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Anybody seen my Chi??

Hola Ladies! I really intended on writing a daily entry during our fast to document my thoughts, moments, and progress but plans are just plans these days! *shrug* First: I want to thank my SisterFriends for suggesting this and deciding to travel this journey together. I've NEVER felt as much love and support before in my LIFE! Semantics: I decided to give up TV before noon, sodas, sweets, pork, beef, and fast food. I wake, read a scripture/affirmation, and do yoga in the am and stretch before bed. My focus is on spiritual, emotional, and mental balance and health. I have been all over the place as of late (as yall know). This headspace is so new for me that I often times find myself spinning in virtual circles and just going through motions without much thought. I need to find a center, some clarity, and order to life in a MAJOR way! I've expressed that I feel like I've lost my "fight"...and I know where my help comes from. I've shed so many tears in the last couple months that I started to get concerned! I cry in happy moments, I cry in sad moments, I cry to gospel music, I cry watching TV. Don't get me wrong! My emotion is not SAD....necessarily when tears drop....Its almost uncontrollable! This is only disturbing because I used to say the only place that it seems to be appropriate to cry is at the altar for me. THAT is HISTORY! These tears have been so CLEANSING for me! I'm just gone let them drop! Lately God gives me a positive, or insightful thought to follow any frustration or stressor and there is NO greater love felt with peace of mind he gives me! This battle surely NOT mine! My fight is gone! And I've been repeatedly brought to my knees with defeat BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE I NEED TO BE!!! These daily moments of silence are EXACTLY what the doctor ordered. Day 1 Silence was SO LOUD. Tears and all. I recognize that stress is taking its toll on my body...and I don't need Blue Cross Blue Shield for this type of healing! **Overview** I supported others. I organized/prioritized. I cursed. I laughed. I encouraged. I smiled. I cried. I expressed love. **Thoughts** ~Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude toward us ~Faith is a passionate intuition ~Tough times never last, tough people do. Luv! ~L

2 comments:

  1. Hi, JoAnna! This post hits close to home for me. My name is Amy. You left a comment on my blog this morning about my post on JoAnna. I wanted to say thank you for your encouraging words. I have been struggling again while still waiting on my promise from God (that I mentioned in that very post over 4 years ago.) I'm glad that the post touched you....and I thank you for your kind comment. God used your words to encourage me. Isn't He funny that way?! ;0) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry....I just realized JoAnna didn't write this post. If you could let her know I left her a message, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete