We are a group of beautiful friends both single and spoken for that have so much fun sharing stories w/each other that we decided to share with everyone!! Each individuals in our own right and we've come to love and appreciate our different views on life, love, and lessons learned. Hope yall enjoy!!!
Welcome!!
Young and Free: To live our lives the way that we want; To say and do whatever we please
Friday, January 25, 2013
NEEEEEEXXXXT
Alright girls! I am gonna give it another shot!!! The whole reason we set this up is to blog about a dating challenge we discussed on patty's birthday! Idk what my psychic was talkin bout...but I STILL cant tell which man of my past is SUPPOSED to be my hubby for life...and she said I'd have to fight and get over another woman to GET him...IM A LOVE. NOT A FIGHTER! And I love the song, but I am NOT looking forward to that:
Hello?
May I speak to Barbara?
Barbara, this is Shirley.....
type of conversation. SO Im gonna give the dating challenge a shot. I am the queen of drawn string-beaning a guy along. And those that I've met online I think I've made wait as long as 8months to meet. I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH TO SAY NO MORE! ESPECIALLY to someone that I dont know is gonna be around for a while!
Im gone do like Anita Baker say and "Give ME the best that I got!" and I deserve a good one!
Of course I'll blog my experience and share with you luvs! I'll prob include some type of rate scale as well. I have a couple prospects and somebody trynna snatch me on up...so WHO KNOWS my first entry might not be all the way NEW...but its the thought that counts!!
PS. BUCKET LIST ITEM #2 WILL BE COMPLETED NEXT WEEK! LIVING AND LOVING OUT LOUD!
SMOOCHES
LOVE2013
~L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment